Ajax is a wireless security system that protects against burglary, fire, flood. It is modern, aesthetic and easy to use.
Key features of the Ajax Security System:
● Easy to install — the system can be installed and configured in less than half an hour.
● Control from anywhere in the world — manage, configure and access all notifications using the mobile application.
● Hub OS Malevich — the Hub operating system can receive over-the-air updates, which bring new possibilities to the system.
● High level of security — Ajax can continuously operate even during power outages, as system devices operate on batteries (up to 7 years); it can overcome interference, as the Hub can find a clean frequency and recognize jamming; the Hub uses two separate channels (Ethernet and GSM) to connect to the server; all system data is encrypted.
● Jeweller — instead of relying on wires, Ajax uses an energy-efficient radio protocol with an effective communication range of up to 2,000 meters in open space.
● CCTV — the system can support up to 10 surveillance cameras using RTSP video streaming.
● CMS — the system connects to a central monitoring station using ContactID.