16 Port Smart PoE Switch 150W Gigabit
- Exchange Capacity: 32Gbps
- Indicator: 16x Link/Act per device, 16x PoE per device, 1x Power per device
- Interface: 16x 10/100/1000 Base-T ports(Data/Power)
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Packet forwarding rate: 23.6Mpps
- PoE supply management: Port 1-16 support IEEE802.3at/af PoE standard
- PoE through pin: 1 2 4 5 + ; 3 6 7 8 –
- Port Lightning Protection: 6KV
- Power Consumption: in full configuration:<150W; PoE Max Power Supply: 135W
- Standard & Protocol: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Store and forward: Yes
- Voltage input range: AC 100-240V～50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 294mm x 178mm x 44mm (W x D x H)
- Standard: The switch functions as a common unmanaged switch and all the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
- CCTV: The port cache is optimized and PoE ports 1-8 have higher priorities over the other ports. All the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
- VLAN: Ports 1 to 14 are isolated from each other, but can communicate with ports 15 and 16 (uplink ports) respectively.
- Isolation: Ports 1 to 8 and ports 9 to 16 belong to two different VLANs. This mode can be used to isolate supervision networks and wireless networks to prevent them from interfering with one another.